6 October, 2017
7-Up Raspberry Cranberry Jello Salad
- 1 (3 oz.) pkg. raspberry Jello
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water
- 1 cup cranberry - orange relish
- 1 (3 oz.) pkg. lemon Jello
- 1 (10 oz.) pkg. frozen raspberries
- 1 (7 oz.) bottle of 7-Up
Dissolve raspberry and lemon Jellos in boiling water. Stir in frozen raspberries, breaking up large pieces with a fork. Add cranberry-orange relish. Chill until cold but not set.
Carefully fold in 7-Up. Chill until partially set. Turn into 5 (3 1/2 cup) ring mold.
Chill for several hours.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0.18 g||0.3%|
|Saturated Fat 0.0 g||0|
|Sodium 76.3 mg||3.2%|
|Total Carbohydrate 27.91 g||9.3%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.54 g||6.2%|
|Sugars 14.73 g|
|Protein 1.47 g|
|Vitamin A 0.15 %||Vitamin C 11.46 %|
|Calcium 1.01 %||Iron 1.36 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.