- 1 cup rice, uncooked
- 1 cup canned corn drained
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cans 8 oz. tomato sauce
- 6 oz. water
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped fine
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, chopped fine
- 3/4 lb. ground beef, uncooked
- 4 strips bacon, cut in half
- In a 2 qt. baking dish with tight-fitting lid layer the uncooked rice then corn. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Pour 1 can tomato sauce and 1/2 can water over first two layers. Add onion layer, then green pepper layer.
- Cover green pepper layer with uncooked ground beef seasoned with salt and pepper. Pour second can of tomato sauce and 1/4 cup water over all.
- Cover meat with eight pieces of bacon.
- Cover dish and bake at 350° for 1 hour. Uncover and bake about 30 minutes longer.
Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
| Amount Per Serving:|
| Calories|| 408.19 kcal|
| % Daily Value*|
| Total Fat 20.1 g|| 30.9%|
| Saturated Fat 7.05 g|| 35.3%|
| Trans Fat 0.69 g|
| Cholesterol 53.02 mg|| 17.7%|
| Sodium 944.36 mg|| 39.3%|
| Total Carbohydrate 40.76 g|| 13.6%|
| Dietary Fiber 3.62 g|| 14.5%|
| Sugars 7.18 g|
| Protein 17.16 g|
| Vitamin A 4.57 %|| Vitamin C 24.74 %|
| Calcium 4.61 %|| Iron 17.53 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
© 2020 Copyright © 2014-2020 . All Rights Reserved. BeckiesKitchen.com