Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup 10 3/4 ounces Campbell's® Condensed
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese 1 ounce
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1/2 lb. chicken breast skinless, boneless , cut into cubes
- 3/4 cup Arborio rice or regular long-grain white rice, uncooked
Mix soup, water, milk, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, vegetables, chicken and rice in 3-quart shallow baking dish. Cover.
Bake at 400°F. for 35 minutes. Stir.
Bake for 10 minutes or until hot and rice is done. Let stand 5 minutes.
Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
Baked Chicken & Cheese Risotto
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.