- 3 (6.5 ounce) jars marinated artichoke hearts, undrained
- 1 (12 ounce) jar roasted red bell peppers, drained and sliced
- 1 (15 ounce) can black olives, drained
- 1 pound smoked provolone cheese, diced
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 pinch salt and pepper to taste
- 8 fresh basil leaves, cut into thin strips
- Pour the jars of artichoke hearts with their liquid into a 1 1/2 quart or larger container with a tight sealing lid. Add the bell peppers, black olives, and provolone cheese.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, oregano, garlic, salt and pepper. Pour over the ingredients in the container. Seal the lid, and refrigerate for at least 3 hours, shaking gently about once per hour.
- To serve, allow the mixture to come to room temperature. Spoon onto serving plates, and top with basil shreds as a garnish.
More recipes you might like:
Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
| Amount Per Serving:|
| Calories|| 571.61 kcal|
| % Daily Value*|
| Total Fat 48.11 g|| 74%|
| Saturated Fat 15.59 g|| 78%|
| Trans Fat 0.92 g|
| Cholesterol 52.16 mg|| 17.4%|
| Sodium 1479.79 mg|| 61.7%|
| Total Carbohydrate 19.26 g|| 6.4%|
| Dietary Fiber 5.78 g|| 23.1%|
| Sugars 7.52 g|
| Protein 22.75 g|
| Vitamin A 30.86 %|| Vitamin C 108.75 %|
| Calcium 64.84 %|| Iron 36.62 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
© 2021 Copyright © 2014-2020 . All Rights Reserved. BeckiesKitchen.com