- 1/2 cup apricot jam or preserves
- 1 tablespoon Grand Marnier or water (can also use other liqueurs)
- Note: Grand Marnier is an orange liqueur
- Heat the apricot jam or preserves and water (if using) in a small saucepan over medium heat until liquid (melted). Remove from heat and strain the jam through a fine strainer to remove any fruit lumps. (If using, add the liqueur at this point.) Let cool until it is only slightly warm and then glaze the fruit or tart crust, using a pastry brush.
- Note: only lightly coat the fruit or tart shell with the glaze so that it does not look jelly-like when dry.
- This recipe makes enough to glaze the fruit on a 8 or 9 inch tart.
More recipes you might like:
Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
| Amount Per Serving:|
| Calories|| 330.22 kcal|
| % Daily Value*|
| Total Fat 0.25 g|| 0.4%|
| Saturated Fat 0.01 g|| 0.1%|
| Trans Fat |
| Cholesterol || 0|
| Sodium 50.12 mg|| 2.1%|
| Total Carbohydrate 80.5 g|| 26.8%|
| Dietary Fiber 0.38 g|| 1.5%|
| Sugars 54.25 g|
| Protein 0.88 g|
| Vitamin A 1.39 %|| Vitamin C 12.22 %|
| Calcium 2.5 %|| Iron 3.43 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
© 2022 Copyright © 2014-2020 . All Rights Reserved. BeckiesKitchen.com