- 1 pkg. puff pastry shells
- 6 cups peeled, sliced apples
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Bake puff pastry shells as package directs.
- Combine apples, brown sugar, pecans, butter, lemon juice and cornstarch in a medium pan, stirring until cornstarch dissolves; bring to a boil. reduce heat to low; cook uncovered about 10 minutes or until apples are tender. Spoon hot filling into pastry shells. Glaze while warm.
- To make glaze, combine butter and powdered sugar in a small bowl. Add milk to make proper consistency.
- Makes 12
Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
| Amount Per Serving:|
| Calories|| 238.83 kcal|
| % Daily Value*|
| Total Fat 14.21 g|| 21.9%|
| Saturated Fat 4.6 g|| 23%|
| Trans Fat 0.23 g|
| Cholesterol 15.26 mg|| 5.1%|
| Sodium 71.03 mg|| 3%|
| Total Carbohydrate 28.7 g|| 9.6%|
| Dietary Fiber 2.08 g|| 8.3%|
| Sugars 20.21 g|
| Protein 1.3 g|
| Vitamin A 5.6 %|| Vitamin C 3.69 %|
| Calcium 1.59 %|| Iron 1.81 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
© 2021 Copyright © 2014-2020 . All Rights Reserved. BeckiesKitchen.com