- 2 apples; peeled, cored and thinly sliced
- 8 tablespoons butter
- 8 eggs
- 8 teaspoons cream
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 8 tablespoons diced brie cheese
- Saute apple in butter, until tender.
- Beat together eggs, cream, and salt and pepper until blended but not frothy. Melt butter in omelet pan over high heat until foam begins to recede but before beginning to color. Pour in egg mixture and prepare omelet, beating to lighten but still allowing it to set on the bottom.
- Fill with sauteed apples and diced Brie cheese cubes. Fold or roll and slide out of pan onto a heated plate.
Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
| Amount Per Serving:|
| Calories|| 563.48 kcal|
| % Daily Value*|
| Total Fat 49.32 g|| 75.9%|
| Saturated Fat 28.59 g|| 143%|
| Trans Fat 1.2 g|
| Cholesterol 440.53 mg|| 146.8%|
| Sodium 590.38 mg|| 24.6%|
| Total Carbohydrate 14.11 g|| 4.7%|
| Dietary Fiber 2.38 g|| 9.5%|
| Sugars 10.21 g|
| Protein 17.99 g|
| Vitamin A 53.06 %|| Vitamin C 4.72 %|
| Calcium 12.86 %|| Iron 10.3 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
© 2021 Copyright © 2014-2020 . All Rights Reserved. BeckiesKitchen.com