7 May, 2014
- 2 heads iceberg lettuce
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Italian-style salad dressing
- 1 pound thinly sliced cooked ham
- 2 1/2 pounds sliced provolone cheese
- 1/2 pound Genoa salami, thinly sliced
- 1/4 pound Capacola sausage, sliced
- 1/4 pound pepperoni sausage, sliced
- 1/4 pound prosciutto, thinly sliced
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced roast beef
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms
- 1 (6 ounce) can marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 (7 ounce) jar roasted red peppers
- 1 (6 ounce) can sliced black olives
- 3/4 cup sliced pepperoncini peppers
- 1 (5 ounce) jar sliced pimento-stuffed green olives
- 1/2 cup crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 1/2 pound mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Remove large outer leaves from the heads of lettuce. Arrange approximately 1/3 in a layer on a large serving platter. Sprinkle with 1/3 garlic powder, 1/3 crushed oregano and desired amount of Italian-style salad dressing. Layer with cooked ham and Provolone cheese.
Layer Provolone cheese with another 1/3 of the lettuce leaves, 1/3 garlic powder, 1/3 crushed oregano, desired amount of Italian-style salad dressing, Genoa salami and Capacola sausage.
Repeat layering with remaining lettuce, garlic powder, crushed oregano, Italian-style salad dressing, pepperoni sausage, prosciutto and roast beef.
Layer with mushrooms, marinated artichoke hearts, roasted red peppers, black olives, pepperoncini and pimento-stuffed green olives. Sprinkle with more Italian-style salad dressing, as desired.
Top with Gorgonzola cheese, mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese.
Cover and chill in the refrigerator until serving.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 37.31 g||57.4%|
|Saturated Fat 16.88 g||84.4%|
|Trans Fat 0.15 g|
|Cholesterol 94.04 mg||31.3%|
|Sodium 1610.94 mg||67.1%|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.39 g||2.5%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.07 g||8.3%|
|Sugars 2.61 g|
|Protein 29.99 g|
|Vitamin A 22.4 %||Vitamin C 24.39 %|
|Calcium 56.79 %||Iron 11.6 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.