Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
- 2 heads iceberg lettuce
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 8 ounce Italian-style salad dressing bottle
- 1 pound cooked ham thinly sliced
- 2 1/2 pounds provolone cheese sliced
- 1/2 pound Genoa salami thinly sliced
- 1/4 pound Capacola sausage sliced
- 1/4 pound pepperoni sausage sliced
- 1/4 pound prosciutto thinly sliced
- 1/4 pound roast beef thinly sliced
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms
- 6 ounce marinated artichoke hearts can
- 7 ounce roasted red peppers jar
- 6 ounce sliced black olives can
- 3/4 cup pepperoncini peppers sliced
- 5 ounce pimento-stuffed green olives jar sliced
- 1/2 cup Gorgonzola cheese crumbled
- 1/2 pound mozzarella cheese sliced
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese grated
Remove large outer leaves from the heads of lettuce. Arrange approximately 1/3 in a layer on a large serving platter. Sprinkle with 1/3 garlic powder, 1/3 crushed oregano and desired amount of Italian-style salad dressing. Layer with cooked ham and Provolone cheese.
Layer Provolone cheese with another 1/3 of the lettuce leaves, 1/3 garlic powder, 1/3 crushed oregano, desired amount of Italian-style salad dressing, Genoa salami and Capacola sausage.
Repeat layering with remaining lettuce, garlic powder, crushed oregano, Italian-style salad dressing, pepperoni sausage, prosciutto and roast beef.
Layer with mushrooms, marinated artichoke hearts, roasted red peppers, black olives, pepperoncini and pimento-stuffed green olives. Sprinkle with more Italian-style salad dressing, as desired.
Top with Gorgonzola cheese, mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese.
Cover and chill in the refrigerator until serving.
Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.