- 3/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 3/4 cups (7 ounce jar) Marshmallow Creme
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup Almond Roca Buttercrunch, crushed
- Combine milk, butter, sugar and Marshmallow Creme in a 3-quart saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until boiling. Continue to cook for 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Immediately add milk chocolate chips and vanilla extract. Stir until smooth. Stir in Almond Roca.
- Pour into 9 x 13 pan and cool completely before cutting.
Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
| Amount Per Serving:|
| Calories|| 263.14 kcal|
| % Daily Value*|
| Total Fat 9.87 g|| 15.2%|
| Saturated Fat 4.51 g|| 22.6%|
| Trans Fat 0.11 g|
| Cholesterol 10.17 mg|| 3.4%|
| Sodium 28.2 mg|| 1.2%|
| Total Carbohydrate 42.42 g|| 14.1%|
| Dietary Fiber 1.26 g|| 5%|
| Sugars 38.3 g|
| Protein 2.86 g|
| Vitamin A 2.37 %|| Vitamin C 0.29 %|
| Calcium 5.93 %|| Iron 2.75 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
© 2021 Copyright © 2014-2020 . All Rights Reserved. BeckiesKitchen.com