- 2 small zucchini, about 1 pound sliced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- salt and pepper to taste
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- tomato wedges, optional
- In a skillet, saute zucchini and onion in butter until tender. Season with salt and pepper. Add the eggs; cook and stir until set. Sprinkle with cheese. Remove from heat; cover until cheese melts.
- Serve with tomato wedges, if desired.
- Makes 4 servings.
Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
| Amount Per Serving:|
| Calories|| 222.82 kcal|
| % Daily Value*|
| Total Fat 16.9 g|| 26%|
| Saturated Fat 8.47 g|| 42.4%|
| Trans Fat 0.42 g|
| Cholesterol 269.61 mg|| 89.9%|
| Sodium 401.71 mg|| 16.7%|
| Total Carbohydrate 5.39 g|| 1.8%|
| Dietary Fiber 1.19 g|| 4.8%|
| Sugars 2.93 g|
| Protein 12.63 g|
| Vitamin A 21.66 %|| Vitamin C 14.0 %|
| Calcium 15.14 %|| Iron 8.23 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
© 2021 Copyright © 2014-2020 . All Rights Reserved. BeckiesKitchen.com