8 February, 2020
- 1 cup vanilla-flavored low-fat yogurt
- 1 ripe banana -- sliced
- 2 tablespoons strawberry jam
- 1 tablespoon honey or granulated sugar
- 3 drops red food coloring (3 to 4)
Combine yogurt, banana, jam, honey and food coloring in blender container; cover. Blend at high 20 seconds or until foamy.
Pour into 2 glasses; serve immediately.
Garnish as desired.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 2.1 g||3.2%|
|Saturated Fat 1.29 g||6.5%|
|Cholesterol 7.35 mg||2.5%|
|Sodium 92.8 mg||3.9%|
|Total Carbohydrate 41.91 g||14%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.72 g||6.9%|
|Sugars 31.69 g|
|Protein 7.14 g|
|Vitamin A 2.1 %||Vitamin C 8.64 %|
|Calcium 23.11 %||Iron 1.94 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.