- 2 cups Gold Medal all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup Gold Medal all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons grated lime peel
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons powdered sugar
- Heat oven to 350°F (or 325°F for dark or nonstick pan).
- In large bowl, beat 2 cups flour, 1/2 cup powdered sugar, 1/4 cup of the coconut and the butter with electric mixer on low speed, or mix with spoon, until crumbly. Press in ungreased 13x9-inch pan. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, beat remaining 1/4 cup coconut, eggs, granulated sugar, 1/4 cup flour, the baking powder, lemon peel, lemon juice, lime peel and lime juice with electric mixer on low speed, or mix with spoon. Pour over partially baked crust.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes longer or until light golden brown. Run sharp knife around edges of pan to loosen bars.
- Cool completely, about 1 hour. Sprinkle with 2 teaspoons powdered sugar.
- For bars, cut into 6 rows by 6 rows.
| Amount Per Serving:|
| Calories|| 134.98 kcal|
| % Daily Value*|
| Total Fat 6.02 g|| 9.3%|
| Saturated Fat 3.73 g|| 18.7%|
| Trans Fat 0.21 g|
| Cholesterol 31.33 mg|| 10.4%|
| Sodium 18.12 mg|| 0.8%|
| Total Carbohydrate 19.27 g|| 6.4%|
| Dietary Fiber 0.33 g|| 1.3%|
| Sugars 13.01 g|
| Protein 1.51 g|
| Vitamin A 5.64 %|| Vitamin C 0.93 %|
| Calcium 1.54 %|| Iron 2.77 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
© 2021 Copyright © 2014-2020 . All Rights Reserved. BeckiesKitchen.com