- 1 1/2 pound beef roast
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves – minced
- 2 packages onion soup mix
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon steak sauce
- 3 carrots –sliced
- 2 celery stalks – diced
- 1 green bell pepper -chopped
- 1 yellow onion
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup tomato juice
- Cut beef roast into serving-sized portions.
- Brown beef in a bit of vegetable oil on all sides. Slice onion and separate into rings.
- Dice the peeled carrots, dice the celery and slice the peppers into thin strips or circles.
- Place these into bottom of crock-pot. Sprinkle the beef pieces with fresh ground black pepper, minced garlic and the onion soup mix. Place on top of the vegetables.
- Mix the steak sauce and Worcestershire sauce in a small bowl with about 1/2 cup water and 1/2 cup tomato juice. Pour this over the meat. Cover and turn crock-pot to high for 30 minutes, then turn to low, and cook for 7-9 hours.
- When ready to serve, remove meat and vegetables out of pot with a slotted spoon.
- Turn crock-pot to high and thicken liquid with a little flour or cornstarch.
- Serves 6
Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
| Amount Per Serving:|
| Calories|| 352.3 kcal|
| % Daily Value*|
| Total Fat 15.61 g|| 24%|
| Saturated Fat 5.96 g|| 29.8%|
| Trans Fat |
| Cholesterol 103.3 mg|| 34.4%|
| Sodium 1029.14 mg|| 42.9%|
| Total Carbohydrate 23.32 g|| 7.8%|
| Dietary Fiber 2.72 g|| 10.9%|
| Sugars 4.26 g|
| Protein 28.33 g|
| Vitamin A 29.78 %|| Vitamin C 37.95 %|
| Calcium 6.16 %|| Iron 17.5 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
© 2021 Copyright © 2014-2020 . All Rights Reserved. BeckiesKitchen.com