- 6 oz. pie crust, 9-inch, refrigerated
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup red onion(s), chopped
- 1 1/4 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 cup low-fat shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 large egg(s)
- 2 large egg white(s)
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon table salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- 10 oz. frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and well-drained
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Press pie crust into bottom and up sides of a 9-inch, removable-bottom tart pan or a 9-inch pie pan; refrigerate until ready to use.
- To make filling, heat oil in a small skillet over medium heat. Add onion and saute until soft, about 3 minutes. Transfer onion to a large bowl and add ricotta cheese, cheddar cheese, egg, egg whites, mustard, oregano, salt and pepper; mix well and fold in broccoli.
- Spoon mixture into prepared crust and level surface with a wooden spoon; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake until a knife inserted near center comes out clean, about 35 to 40 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing into 8 pieces.
Remember, cooking times may vary depending on ovens, so test doneness before stated cooking times.
More recipes you might like:
Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
| Amount Per Serving:|
| Calories|| 264.84 kcal|
| % Daily Value*|
| Total Fat 17.47 g|| 26.9%|
| Saturated Fat 8.56 g|| 42.8%|
| Trans Fat 0.17 g|
| Cholesterol 58.21 mg|| 19.4%|
| Sodium 322.09 mg|| 13.4%|
| Total Carbohydrate 15.91 g|| 5.3%|
| Dietary Fiber 1.62 g|| 6.5%|
| Sugars 1.29 g|
| Protein 11.69 g|
| Vitamin A 11.92 %|| Vitamin C 35.95 %|
| Calcium 21.8 %|| Iron 4.9 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
© 2021 Copyright © 2014-2020 . All Rights Reserved. BeckiesKitchen.com