- 1 pound angel hair pasta
- 1 pound sweet Italian sausage, casing removed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups chopped red onion
- 8 ounces mushrooms, quartered
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Basil
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Italian Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Gourmet™ Parsley, Flat Leaf
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick Gourmet™ Organic Fennel Seed
- 1/2 teaspoon sicilian sea salt
- 1/2 cup grated Romano cheese
- Cook pasta as directed on package. Drain well.
- Meanwhile, break up sausage in large skillet. Cook on medium-high heat 5 to 6 minutes. Remove sausage; drain fat. Rinse skillet and wipe clean.
- Heat oil in same skillet on medium heat. Add onions, mushrooms and seasonings; cook and stir 5 minutes. Add cooked sausage; cook and stir 5 minutes longer.
- Place pasta in large serving bowl. Add sausage mixture and cheese; toss to coat well. Serve with additional cheese, if desired.
Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
| Amount Per Serving:|
| Calories|| 250.88 kcal|
| % Daily Value*|
| Total Fat 7.59 g|| 11.7%|
| Saturated Fat 2.61 g|| 13.1%|
| Trans Fat 0.0 g|
| Cholesterol 17.06 mg|| 5.7%|
| Sodium 298.59 mg|| 12.4%|
| Total Carbohydrate 31.9 g|| 10.6%|
| Dietary Fiber 1.82 g|| 7.3%|
| Sugars 2.28 g|
| Protein 13.63 g|
| Vitamin A 0.67 %|| Vitamin C 2.4 %|
| Calcium 8.4 %|| Iron 7.03 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
© 2020 Copyright © 2014-2020 . All Rights Reserved. BeckiesKitchen.com