- 1/2 lb turkey sausage
- 1 onion; chopped
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 15 oz can butter beans
- 15 oz can light red kidney beans
- 15 oz can dark red kidney beans
- 15 oz can small white beans
- salt and pepper; to taste
- cooking spray
- Cook sausage, then drain well. Drain all beans well.
- Mix sausage with remaining ingredients and pour into a baking dish sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Bake at 350°F for 1 hour.
- Serves 12
Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
| Amount Per Serving:|
| Calories|| 255.75 kcal|
| % Daily Value*|
| Total Fat 4.79 g|| 7.4%|
| Saturated Fat 0.74 g|| 3.7%|
| Trans Fat 0.07 g|
| Cholesterol 14.17 mg|| 4.7%|
| Sodium 453.26 mg|| 18.9%|
| Total Carbohydrate 39.93 g|| 13.3%|
| Dietary Fiber 7.81 g|| 31.2%|
| Sugars 11.45 g|
| Protein 14.51 g|
| Vitamin A 0.94 %|| Vitamin C 11.71 %|
| Calcium 9.86 %|| Iron 21.31 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
© 2020 Copyright © 2014-2020 . All Rights Reserved. BeckiesKitchen.com