- 4 bone in pork loin chops, 3/4 to 1-inch thick
- Freshly ground black pepper
- cooking spray
- 2 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Sprinkle chops with salt and pepper.
- Coat large skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Heat skillet over medium heat. Add pork chops. Cook until brown, turning once. Remove chops. Place chops in 9×13-inch baking dish.
- Combine brown sugar and honey in small bowl. Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 20 seconds; stir to combine. Spoon half of the honey mixture over tops of chops, spreading evenly.
- Bake, uncovered, for 15 minutes. Turn chops; spoon remaining honey mixture over chops, spreading evenly. Bake until internal temperature is 160°F. about 15 to 20 minutes.
- To serve, spoon pan drippings over chops.
- Yield: 4 servings
Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
| Amount Per Serving:|
| Calories|| 305.19 kcal|
| % Daily Value*|
| Total Fat 16.17 g|| 24.9%|
| Saturated Fat 5.2 g|| 26%|
| Trans Fat |
| Cholesterol 73.71 mg|| 24.6%|
| Sodium 317.67 mg|| 13.2%|
| Total Carbohydrate 16.03 g|| 5.3%|
| Dietary Fiber 0.12 g|| 0.5%|
| Sugars 15.3 g|
| Protein 23.18 g|
| Vitamin A 0.27 %|| Vitamin C 0.84 %|
| Calcium 2.93 %|| Iron 5.88 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
© 2020 Copyright © 2014-2020 . All Rights Reserved. BeckiesKitchen.com