- 2 pkgs (9 oz each) fresh cheese tortellini
- 1 tablespoon Pure Wesson Vegetable Oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1 med = about 1/2 cup)
- 2 cans (14.5 oz each) Hunt's Diced Tomatoes in Sauce, undrained
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh sage
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, heat oil in medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onions; cook and stir 3 minutes, or until tender. Stir in tomatoes with their sauce, the sugar and sage. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Pour cream into small bowl. Gradually add 1 cup of the hot tomato mixture, stirring constantly with wire whisk until well blended. Add to remaining tomato mixture in saucepan; stir until well blended.
- Cook until heated through, stirring occasionally. Drain pasta; place on serving platter. Top with the tomato mixture.
Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
| Amount Per Serving:|
| Calories|| 688.41 kcal|
| % Daily Value*|
| Total Fat 35.79 g|| 55.1%|
| Saturated Fat 18.89 g|| 94.5%|
| Trans Fat 0.03 g|
| Cholesterol 135.1 mg|| 45%|
| Sodium 778.47 mg|| 32.4%|
| Total Carbohydrate 74.8 g|| 24.9%|
| Dietary Fiber 8.41 g|| 33.6%|
| Sugars 10.4 g|
| Protein 20.79 g|
| Vitamin A 38.44 %|| Vitamin C 32.87 %|
| Calcium 37.28 %|| Iron 23.81 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
© 2020 Copyright © 2014-2020 . All Rights Reserved. BeckiesKitchen.com