- 8 ounces uncooked angel hair pasta
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 medium carrots, sliced diagonally
- 1-1/2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 2 to 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1-1/3 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Additional grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute chicken in 1 tablespoon oil for 4-5 minutes or until no longer pink; drain. Remove and keep warm.
- In the same skillet over medium heat, cook carrots in remaining oil for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add broccoli and garlic; cook 2 minutes longer. Stir in the chicken, broth, cheese, basil and salt. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 4-6 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Drain pasta; serve with chicken mixture. Sprinkle with additional cheese.
Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
| Amount Per Serving:|
| Calories|| 513.65 kcal|
| % Daily Value*|
| Total Fat 15.38 g|| 23.7%|
| Saturated Fat 4.34 g|| 21.7%|
| Trans Fat 0.01 g|
| Cholesterol 94.79 mg|| 31.6%|
| Sodium 682.81 mg|| 28.5%|
| Total Carbohydrate 50.68 g|| 16.9%|
| Dietary Fiber 2.84 g|| 11.4%|
| Sugars 4.36 g|
| Protein 41.24 g|
| Vitamin A 36.97 %|| Vitamin C 30.36 %|
| Calcium 22.13 %|| Iron 11.95 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
© 2021 Copyright © 2014-2020 . All Rights Reserved. BeckiesKitchen.com