- 2/3 cup chopped onion
- 2/3 cup chopped celery
- 1/3 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1/4 pound fresh button mushrooms, cleaned and diced
- 4 ounces Neufchatel light cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (8 oz.) low-sodium stewed tomatoes, drained
- 1-1/2 teaspoons creole seasoning
- 4 ounces linguine, cooked according to package directions
- 2 cups cooked turkey, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In medium non-stick skillet, over medium-high heat, saute onion, celery, green pepper and garlic in margarine 4 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Add mushrooms and saute 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- In medium bowl, blend cream cheese, tomatoes, and creole seasoning. Fold in vegetable mixture, drained fettuccine and turkey.
- Pour mixture into a 9 inch square dish, sprayed with cooking spray. Sprinkle cheese over top and bake in a preheated 325° degree oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until bubbly.
- Serves 4.
Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
| Amount Per Serving:|
| Calories|| 408.96 kcal|
| % Daily Value*|
| Total Fat 18.41 g|| 28.3%|
| Saturated Fat 8.47 g|| 42.4%|
| Trans Fat 0.56 g|
| Cholesterol 108.2 mg|| 36.1%|
| Sodium 408.46 mg|| 17%|
| Total Carbohydrate 29.72 g|| 9.9%|
| Dietary Fiber 3.28 g|| 13.1%|
| Sugars 5.42 g|
| Protein 30.99 g|
| Vitamin A 15.98 %|| Vitamin C 22.8 %|
| Calcium 19.36 %|| Iron 11.59 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
© 2021 Copyright © 2014-2020 . All Rights Reserved. BeckiesKitchen.com