Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
- 1 pkg. cheese tortellini 9 oz. refrigerated
- 1/4 cup Kraft Roasted Red Pepper Italian with Parmesan Dressing
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 can diced tomatoes 14-1/2 oz. no-salt-added, undrained
- 3/4 lb. medium shrimp cooked cleaned
- 1 bag baby spinach leaves 6 oz.
- 1/4 cup fresh basil chopped
- 2 tablespoons Kraft Grated Parmesan Cheese
Cook pasta in large saucepan as directed on package, omitting salt. Drain in colander; set aside.
Heat dressing in same pan on medium-high heat. Add garlic; cook 1 minute. Add tomatoes and shrimp; mix well. Bring just to boil. Stir in spinach; cover. Simmer 1 to 2 minutes or until spinach is wilted, stirring occasionally.
Stir in pasta and basil; simmer, uncovered, 3 to 4 minutes or until sauce is thickened, stirring occasionally.
Serve topped with cheese.
6 servings, 1 cup each
Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
Shrimp, Tortellini and Spinach
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.