- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Raspberry Cream Cheese Layer
- 3/4 cup raspberry jam
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/3 cups fresh raspberries
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a 9x13 inch baking pan with aluminium foil. Spray with cooking spray and set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat the butter on high until light and fluffy. Add in the brown sugar and mix until fully combined. Mix in the flour and salt.
- Press the shortbread layer on the bottom of the prepared baking pan and bake for 20 minutes, or until light brown. Allow to cool slightly.
- Spread the jam over slightly cooled shortbread layer.
- In a medium bowl, beat the cream cheese with a hand mixer on high until light and fluffy. Add in the sugar and 1 tablespoon flour. Mix in the eggs, lemon juice and vanilla until fully incorporated.
- Pour the mixture over the crust and sprinkle with the raspberries.
- Place in the preheated oven and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until set. Allow to cool at room temperature for around 1 hour, then transfer to the fridge to cool for at least 2 hours.
- Cut into bars, and store in a plastic container with a lid in the fridge or freezer.
| Amount Per Serving:|
| Calories|| 134.52 kcal|
| % Daily Value*|
| Total Fat 7.64 g|| 11.8%|
| Saturated Fat 4.55 g|| 22.8%|
| Trans Fat 0.21 g|
| Cholesterol 30.82 mg|| 10.3%|
| Sodium 62.72 mg|| 2.6%|
| Total Carbohydrate 15.19 g|| 5.1%|
| Dietary Fiber 0.56 g|| 2.2%|
| Sugars 7.94 g|
| Protein 1.6 g|
| Vitamin A 7.86 %|| Vitamin C 2.16 %|
| Calcium 1.41 %|| Iron 2.68 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
© 2021 Copyright © 2014-2020 . All Rights Reserved. BeckiesKitchen.com