- 1 egg
- 1 ounce grated low-fat cheese or Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon salsa
- 1 small flour tortilla (preferably whole wheat)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Scramble the egg quickly in a small skillet. Fold in the salsa and cheese.
- Put the tortilla on a lightly oiled cookie sheet. Put the egg mixture on one half and fold over the other half to cover.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until the tortilla is crisp.
Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
| Amount Per Serving:|
| Calories|| 286.99 kcal|
| % Daily Value*|
| Total Fat 14.23 g|| 21.9%|
| Saturated Fat 6.45 g|| 32.3%|
| Trans Fat 0.02 g|
| Cholesterol 179.24 mg|| 59.7%|
| Sodium 850.73 mg|| 35.4%|
| Total Carbohydrate 20.54 g|| 6.8%|
| Dietary Fiber 1.21 g|| 4.8%|
| Sugars 2.07 g|
| Protein 18.76 g|
| Vitamin A 14.64 %|| Vitamin C 0.38 %|
| Calcium 42.5 %|| Iron 12.65 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
© 2022 Copyright © 2014-2020 . All Rights Reserved. BeckiesKitchen.com