Jump to recipe
Quiche in a Bag
Save to BigOven
1 hour, 10 minutes
Quiche in a Bag
- 1 cup meat -- any diced and browned (such as bacon, ham, chicken, sausage etc)
- 3/4 cup vegetables -- any raw thawed frozen -- or canned drained
- 1 cup cheddar cheese -- shredded
- 1/4 cup onion -- diced
- 2 cups milk
- 4 eggs
- 1/8 teaspoon Tabasco Sauce
- 1/2 cup flour -- whole wheat
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- Combine meat, vegetable, cheese, and onion. Place this mixture in a gallon freezer ziplock bag.
- With a mixer or blender, combine the milk, eggs, Tabasco sauce, flour and baking powder. Pour into the bag with the meat and vegetable mixture. Freeze.
- Thaw completely. Shake bag well and pour into a sprayed 10" deep dish pie plate or quiche pan. Sprinkle with paprika if desired.
- Bake at 350° for 35-45 minutes, until lightly browned on top and well set in the center. cool about 5 minutes before serving.
Please Note: Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
| Amount Per Serving:|
| Calories|| 177.76 kcal|
| % Daily Value*|
| Total Fat 9.79 g|| 15.1%|
| Saturated Fat 4.82 g|| 24.1%|
| Trans Fat 0.18 g|
| Cholesterol 102.68 mg|| 34.2%|
| Sodium 266.5 mg|| 11.1%|
| Total Carbohydrate 12.99 g|| 4.3%|
| Dietary Fiber 1.74 g|| 7%|
| Sugars 3.48 g|
| Protein 9.93 g|
| Vitamin A 13.58 %|| Vitamin C 1.4 %|
| Calcium 26.74 %|| Iron 5.6 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
© 2022 Copyright © 2014-2020 . All Rights Reserved. BeckiesKitchen.com