Jump to recipe
Save to BigOven
1 hour, 15 minutes
- 3 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups crushed unsweetened pineapple (lightly drained)
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 3/4 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup crushed walnuts, pecans or macadamia nuts (optional)
- Preheat oven 325° Grease and flour two 8.5X4.5 loaf pans
- Cream canola oil, eggs, sugar and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
- Mix dry ingredients with the wet. Add pineapple, blend well. Stir in nuts.
- Place in prepared pans and bake for 50 to 60 minutes. Insert toothpick making sure bread is done. Cool 10 minutes. Remove from pans.
Please Note: Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
| Amount Per Serving:|
| Calories|| 282.8 kcal|
| % Daily Value*|
| Total Fat 11.24 g|| 17.3%|
| Saturated Fat 1.04 g|| 5.2%|
| Trans Fat 0.04 g|
| Cholesterol 29.99 mg|| 10%|
| Sodium 138.7 mg|| 5.8%|
| Total Carbohydrate 42.64 g|| 14.2%|
| Dietary Fiber 0.96 g|| 3.8%|
| Sugars 23.97 g|
| Protein 3.55 g|
| Vitamin A 1.5 %|| Vitamin C 10.96 %|
| Calcium 2.24 %|| Iron 2.83 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
© 2022 Copyright © 2014-2020 . All Rights Reserved. BeckiesKitchen.com