Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
- 14 oz fusilli Ronzoni
- 7 oz prepared pesto sauce
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 1/4 cups pine nuts toasted
- Fresh basil sprigs for garnish
Cook pasta as package directs. Drain and rinse with cold water. Drain again and place in a large bowl.
In a small bowl, whisk together pesto sauce, oil and vinegar. Pour over pasta. Add tomatoes and toss to combine. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Chill.
To serve, sprinkle with pine nuts and garnish with basil sprigs.Serves 4 to 6
Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
Pesto Pasta Salad (1)
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.