Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
- 8 ounces fusilli pasta
- 1 medium zucchini quartered and sliced (about 1 cup)
- 1 medium yellow squash quartered and sliced (about 1 cup)
- 1 small red onion thinly sliced (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/2 cup Basil Pesto Bertolli® Traditional
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise Hellmann’s® or Best Foods®
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Cook fusilli according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water until completely cool.
In large bowl, toss fusilli, zucchini, squash, onion and tomatoes. Blend Pesto, Mayonnaise and pepper; stir into pasta mixture until evenly coated. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
Pesto Pasta Salad (2)
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.