Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon onion minced
- 1 teaspoons ginger ground or 3 tablespoons fresh minced ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1– 1.5 pounds beef flank steak
Place all of the ingredients in a large ziplock bag. Marinate overnight, turning occasionally.
Grill steak to medium, or to taste.
Serve warm or cold.
If you serve immediately, let the steak rest for about 10 minutes to allow the juices to stay in the meat.
Slice meat in thin strips across the grain.
Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
Marinated Flank Steak (2)
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.