July 29, 2018
Marbled Cheesecake Hearts
- 2 cups finely crushed creme filled chocolate sandwich cookies
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 3 (8 oz) pkgs cream cheese, softened
- 14 oz can Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 (1 oz) squares unsweetened chocolate, melted
Preheat oven to 300°. Line 13 X 9 inch pan with heavy foil, set aside.
Combine crumbs and butter, press firmly on bottom of pan. With mixer, beat cream cheese in a bowl until fluffy. Beat in milk until smooth. Add eggs and vanilla, mix well. Pour half the batter over crust.
Stir melted chocolate into remaining batter, spoon over vanilla batter. With knife, swirl chocolate batter through vanilla batter to marble.
Bake 50 minutes or until set. Cool. Chill 1 hour.
Use foil to lift out of pan.
For hearts, cut with a heart shaped cookie cutter. Or, cut into bars.
Makes 12 hearts.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 29.05 g||44.7%|
|Saturated Fat 16.55 g||82.8%|
|Trans Fat 0.12 g|
|Cholesterol 121.33 mg||40.4%|
|Sodium 273.57 mg||11.4%|
|Total Carbohydrate 23.23 g||7.7%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.84 g||3.4%|
|Sugars 20.8 g|
|Protein 8.14 g|
|Vitamin A 30.39 %||Vitamin C 0.96 %|
|Calcium 16.16 %||Iron 8.52 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn commissions from qualifying purchases made through the following links.