Jump to recipe
Save to BigOven
1 hour, 5 minutes
- 3/4 cup chopped dried mango
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup chopped mixed nuts
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- confectioners' sugar for dusting
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a 9x9 inch baking pan with wax paper.
- In a medium saucepan over low heat, place the mango with enough water to cover. Cook 15 minutes, or until soft. Remove from heat, drain, and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix 1 cup flour and 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar. Cut in butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Press into the prepared baking pan to make a crust.
- Bake crust 10 minutes in the preheated oven, until lightly browned.
- In a medium bowl, thoroughly blend mango, brown sugar, 1/3 cup flour, eggs, mixed nuts, baking powder, lemon extract, and salt. Transfer to the prepared crust.
- Cover, and bake 20 minutes in the preheated oven until filling is set. Cool slightly before dusting with remaining confectioners' sugar. Cut into squares to serve.
Please Note: Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
| Amount Per Serving:|
| Calories|| 248.23 kcal|
| % Daily Value*|
| Total Fat 11.47 g|| 17.6%|
| Saturated Fat 5.51 g|| 27.6%|
| Trans Fat 0.31 g|
| Cholesterol 47.0 mg|| 15.7%|
| Sodium 81.04 mg|| 3.4%|
| Total Carbohydrate 34.18 g|| 11.4%|
| Dietary Fiber 1.06 g|| 4.2%|
| Sugars 21.71 g|
| Protein 3.51 g|
| Vitamin A 9.09 %|| Vitamin C 4.25 %|
| Calcium 4.29 %|| Iron 6.41 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
© 2022 Copyright © 2014-2020 . All Rights Reserved. BeckiesKitchen.com