Jump to recipe
Porcelain loaf pan for Baking, Non-Stick Bread Pan Cake Pan, Perfect for Bread and Meat, 9 x 5 inches, Turquoise
Loafstyles of the Rich and Famous
Save to BigOven
1 hour, 15 minutes
- 1 teaspoon butter or margarine
- 2 cups chopped, unpeeled Granny Smith apples
- 3/4 cup chopped onions
- 1-1/2 pounds lean ground turkey (skinless)
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/3 cup skim milk
- 2 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/2 teaspoon each ground sage, salt, and black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Melt butter in a non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add apples and onions. Cook and stir for about 5 minutes, until onions are tender. Let cool.
- In a large bowl, mix together apples, onions, and all remaining ingredients.
- Spray a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan with non-stick spray. Pat turkey mixture into pan. Bake for 1 hour, or until no longer pink in center. Pour off any liquid from pan. Invert onto a platter and serve.
- Serves: 6
Remember, cooking times may vary depending on ovens, so test doneness before stated cooking times.
More recipes you might like:
Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
| Amount Per Serving:|
| Calories|| 240.7 kcal|
| % Daily Value*|
| Total Fat 10.0 g|| 15.4%|
| Saturated Fat 2.82 g|| 14.1%|
| Trans Fat 0.14 g|
| Cholesterol 80.21 mg|| 26.7%|
| Sodium 294.95 mg|| 12.3%|
| Total Carbohydrate 12.85 g|| 4.3%|
| Dietary Fiber 2.31 g|| 9.2%|
| Sugars 5.22 g|
| Protein 25.27 g|
| Vitamin A 7.81 %|| Vitamin C 9.43 %|
| Calcium 7.19 %|| Iron 11.61 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
© 2022 Copyright © 2014-2020 . All Rights Reserved. BeckiesKitchen.com