Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
- 1 pkg. blue cheese 1 1/2 oz , crumbled
- 1 pkg. cream cheese 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup macadamia nuts finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon crystallized ginger finely chopped
- 1 can crushed pineapple well drained (8 oz)
In a small bowl, mix blue cheese and cream cheese until smooth. Stir in nuts, ginger and pineapple.
Serve with mild flavored crackers, like water crackers, chunks of Hawaiian bread or chunks of sweet tender rolls.
Makes 2 cups. (Approximately 16 servings at 2 tablespoons each)
Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
Kilauea Island Spread
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.