Jump to recipe
Kickin' Grilled Nachos
Save to BigOven Cuisine Mexican Category Nachos
- 8 oz. tortilla chips
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) Kraft Mexican Style Shredded Four Cheese with a Touch of Philadelphia
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onions
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded, finely chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup Breakstone’s or Knudsen Sour Cream
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Double-Fold edges of large sheet of heavy-duty foil to make rimmed 12×10-inch tray. Spread chips onto bottom of tray; cover with cheese, onions and peppers.
- Place on center of grill. Turn off burners directly below tray; cover grill with lid. Grill 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Top with tomatoes. Serve with sour cream.
More recipes you might like:
Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
| Amount Per Serving:|
| Calories|| 291.01 kcal|
| % Daily Value*|
| Total Fat 18.8 g|| 28.9%|
| Saturated Fat 7.94 g|| 39.7%|
| Trans Fat 0.35 g|
| Cholesterol 36.39 mg|| 12.1%|
| Sodium 278.43 mg|| 11.6%|
| Total Carbohydrate 21.54 g|| 7.2%|
| Dietary Fiber 1.74 g|| 7%|
| Sugars 1.74 g|
| Protein 9.25 g|
| Vitamin A 12.17 %|| Vitamin C 5.61 %|
| Calcium 24.07 %|| Iron 2.84 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
© 2022 Copyright © 2014-2020 . All Rights Reserved. BeckiesKitchen.com