Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
- 8 oz. Lawry's Herb and Garlic marinade with lemon juice bottle
- 2 tablespoons onion finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned pepper Lawry's
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast halves about 6
In large resealable plastic food storage bag, combine all ingredients except chicken. Mix well. Add chicken to marinade. Seal bag. Marinate in refrigerator at least 1 hour, turning occasionally.
Remove chicken, discard used marinade.
Grill or broil chicken 10 to 15 minutes or until no longer pink in center and juices run clear when cut.
Makes 6 to 8 servings.
Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
Italian Marinated Chicken
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.