Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
- 2 lbs. chicken tenders boneless, skinless
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup Italian salad dressing bottled creamy
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning dried crushed
- 2 cups buttery crackers crushed
- 1/3 cup pecans finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt dried
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
Put chicken in a large resealable plastic bag.
In a small bowl stir together egg, salad dressing, and Italian seasoning; pour over chicken in bag. Seal bag; turn to coat. Refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours.
Preheat oven to 375°. Spray a large cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
In a large bowl stir together crushed crackers, pecans, Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, garlic salt, and parsley flakes.
Drain chicken. Roll chicken in cracker crumb mixture. Place chicken on prepared cookie sheet.
Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown.
Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
Number of Servings: 4
Remember, cooking times may vary depending on ovens, so test doneness before stated cooking times. Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
Italian Club Chicken Tenders
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.