- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 cup coffee liqueur
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon instant espresso coffee powder or 4 teaspoons instant coffee crystals
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Ground cinnamon
- 8 long cinnamon sticks (optional)
- In a heavy large saucepan, stir together the eggs, milk, whipping cream, Kahlua, honey and espresso coffee powder. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture just coats a metal spoon; do not let boil. (Should take 20 to 25 minutes and register 170°F to 175°F on instant-read thermometer.
- Pour the hot eggnog into heatproof glasses or coffee cups. Top with whipped cream, if you like. Sprinkle each with ground cinnamon and, if you like, serve with cinnamon sticks. Serve immediately.
- Makes 8 (4-ounce) servings.
Non-alcoholic Coffee Latte Eggnog: Prepare as above, except omit the coffee liqueur. Increase the milk to 2-1/2 cups.
More recipes you might like:
Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
| Amount Per Serving:|
| Calories|| 230.66 kcal|
| % Daily Value*|
| Total Fat 12.84 g|| 19.8%|
| Saturated Fat 7.45 g|| 37.3%|
| Trans Fat 0.01 g|
| Cholesterol 99.25 mg|| 33.1%|
| Sodium 61.33 mg|| 2.6%|
| Total Carbohydrate 19.1 g|| 6.4%|
| Dietary Fiber 1.6 g|| 6.4%|
| Sugars 15.07 g|
| Protein 4.79 g|
| Vitamin A 15.3 %|| Vitamin C 0.35 %|
| Calcium 12.96 %|| Iron 3.38 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
© 2021 Copyright © 2014-2020 . All Rights Reserved. BeckiesKitchen.com