Jump to recipe
Honey Vanilla Clove Ham
Save to BigOven
1 hour, 10 minutes
1 hour, 15 minutes
- 3/4 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 bone-in ham, fully cooked and spiral sliced (about 5 lbs.)
- Place ham, cut-side down, in roasting pan; brush with honey mixture. Cover pan with foil and bake at 275°F. about 1 hour or until heated through.
- Remove foil from ham and increase oven temperature to 425°F. Brush with honey mixture. Bake about 10 minutes more or until ham is golden brown.
- Remove from oven and place on serving platter. Pour juices over ham.
- Yield: 10 – 12 servings
Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
| Amount Per Serving:|
| Calories|| 406.86 kcal|
| % Daily Value*|
| Total Fat 19.48 g|| 30%|
| Saturated Fat 6.47 g|| 32.4%|
| Trans Fat 0.0 g|
| Cholesterol 111.51 mg|| 37.2%|
| Sodium 1964.83 mg|| 81.9%|
| Total Carbohydrate 25.54 g|| 8.5%|
| Dietary Fiber 0.07 g|| 0.3%|
| Sugars 17.49 g|
| Protein 31.25 g|
| Vitamin A 0.0 %|| Vitamin C 0.12 %|
| Calcium 1.51 %|| Iron 9.27 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
© 2022 Copyright © 2014-2020 . All Rights Reserved. BeckiesKitchen.com