- 1/2 cup Kikkoman Soy Sauce
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions and tops
- 1/4 cup tomato ketchup
- 1 large clove garlic, pressed
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger root
- 3 pounds pork spareribs, cut into 1-rib pieces
- Combine soy sauce, brown sugar, green onions, ketchup, garlic and ginger in large bowl; add spareribs and toss to thoroughly coat pieces with sauce.
- Reserving sauce, remove ribs and place, meaty side up, in 9×13-inch microwave-safe baking dish. Let stand 10 minutes. Cover and microwave on Medium-high (70%) 16 minutes, rotating dish once.
- Place ribs on grill 4 to 5 inches from medium-hot coals; brush with reserved sauce. Cook 8 to 10 minutes, turning and brushing occasionally with sauce. (Or, place ribs on rack of broiler pan; brush with reserved sauce. Broil 4 to 5 inches from heat source 6 minutes on each side, brushing once with remaining sauce).
- Yield: 4 servings
Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
| Amount Per Serving:|
| Calories|| 1085.14 kcal|
| % Daily Value*|
| Total Fat 79.84 g|| 122.8%|
| Saturated Fat 25.64 g|| 128.2%|
| Trans Fat 0.76 g|
| Cholesterol 272.16 mg|| 90.7%|
| Sodium 2172.48 mg|| 90.5%|
| Total Carbohydrate 34.08 g|| 11.4%|
| Dietary Fiber 0.66 g|| 2.6%|
| Sugars 30.31 g|
| Protein 55.73 g|
| Vitamin A 1.13 %|| Vitamin C 3.76 %|
| Calcium 9.8 %|| Iron 22.31 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
© 2020 Copyright © 2014-2020 . All Rights Reserved. BeckiesKitchen.com