Jump to recipe
Save to BigOven
- 1/2 cup dried banana slices
- 1/2 cup coconut
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1 jar macadamia nuts
- 1 teaspoon margarine or butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Butter cookie sheet. Sprinkle banana slices and coconut in 12-inch circle on buttered cookie sheet.
- In 1 1/2 quart microwave-safe casserole or 8-cup measuring cup, combine sugar and corn syrup. Microwave on HIGH for 4 minutes. Stir in macadamia nuts.
- Microwave on HIGH for 4 to 6 minutes or until golden brown. Stir in margarine and vanilla; blend well.
- Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute. Add baking soda and stir gently until light and foamy. Quickly pour in thin stream over bananas and coconut on cookie sheet.
- Let cool 30 minutes. Break into pieces.
- 30 (2-inch) pieces.
More recipes you might like:
Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
| Amount Per Serving:|
| Calories|| 52.18 kcal|
| % Daily Value*|
| Total Fat 0.67 g|| 1%|
| Saturated Fat 0.44 g|| 2.2%|
| Trans Fat 0.02 g|
| Cholesterol 0.0 mg|| 0|
| Sodium 46.88 mg|| 2%|
| Total Carbohydrate 12.12 g|| 4%|
| Dietary Fiber 0.23 g|| 0.9%|
| Sugars 11.58 g|
| Protein 0.09 g|
| Vitamin A 0.01 %|| Vitamin C 0.41 %|
| Calcium 0.13 %|| Iron 0.28 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
© 2022 Copyright © 2014-2020 . All Rights Reserved. BeckiesKitchen.com