- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup chopped, seeded, peeled cucumber
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions with tops, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef or ground lamb
- 2 cups chopped fresh spinach leaves
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon dried mint leaves, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 6 eggs, divided
- 6 tablespoons water, divided
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- Sliced tomatoes, optional
- Mint leaves, optional
- In small bowl, stir together sour cream, cucumber, 1/4 cup onions, and garlic powder until well combined. Cover and chill.
- In 10-inch omelet pan or skillet over medium heat, cook beef until no longer pink. Drain. Add spinach, 1/4 cup of the remaining onions, parsley, mint, salt, and pepper. Cover. Cook, stirring occasionally, until spinach is tender. Set aside and keep warm.
- Fill half of each omelet with 1/2 cup beef mixture. With pancake turner, fold omelet in half and slide onto plate. Garnish with tomatoes and mint, if desired.
- (Makes 3 servings)
Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
| Amount Per Serving:|
| Calories|| 500.93 kcal|
| % Daily Value*|
| Total Fat 40.37 g|| 62.1%|
| Saturated Fat 19.08 g|| 95.4%|
| Trans Fat 1.39 g|
| Cholesterol 417.54 mg|| 139.2%|
| Sodium 609.72 mg|| 25.4%|
| Total Carbohydrate 6.34 g|| 2.1%|
| Dietary Fiber 1.11 g|| 4.4%|
| Sugars 1.23 g|
| Protein 27.72 g|
| Vitamin A 43.01 %|| Vitamin C 11.14 %|
| Calcium 15.98 %|| Iron 21.98 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
© 2022 Copyright © 2014-2020 . All Rights Reserved. BeckiesKitchen.com