Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
- 2 medium tomatillos husked, rinsed, quartered
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 cup green chiles diced
- 3 sprigs cilantro or parsley
- 1 large avocado peeled, pitted, chunked
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 dash salt to taste
- 1 dash black pepper to taste
- Fresh lemon juice optional
- 1/4 cup onion diced
- 1/3 cup tomato diced
Puree tomatillos, garlic, chilies, and cilantro in a blender or food processor. Add the avocado and sour cream, processing just until combined.
Pour into container. Season to taste with salt, pepper, and lemon juice.
Rinse onion with cold water; pat dry. Stir diced onions and tomatoes gently into avocado mixture.
Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.