Jump to recipe
Save to BigOven
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3/4 cup raisins
- Heat the oven to 375°F.
- Combine the oats and almonds in a medium bowl.
- In a small saucepan combine the honey, molasses, water, vegetable oil and cinnamon and heat through, stirring for about one minute. Pour over the oat mixture and stir to blend.
- Spread the granola onto a baking sheet and toast, stirring every 10 minutes until golden-crisp, about 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and add the raisins. Cool completely before serving.
- This recipe can be made ahead and stored in an airtight container for up to three weeks in the refrigerator or at room temperature.
Please Note: Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
| Amount Per Serving:|
| Calories|| 145.1 kcal|
| % Daily Value*|
| Total Fat 3.67 g|| 5.6%|
| Saturated Fat 0.34 g|| 1.7%|
| Trans Fat 0.01 g|
| Cholesterol || 0|
| Sodium 4.4 mg|| 0.2%|
| Total Carbohydrate 27.79 g|| 9.3%|
| Dietary Fiber 1.87 g|| 7.5%|
| Sugars 16.68 g|
| Protein 2.53 g|
| Vitamin A 0.0 %|| Vitamin C 0.27 %|
| Calcium 3.14 %|| Iron 6.81 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
© 2022 Copyright © 2014-2020 . All Rights Reserved. BeckiesKitchen.com
Recipe Source: Unknown
Picture Source: Two Peas & Their Pod