Jump to recipe
Granola with Dried Cranberries
Save to BigOven
- 4 cups of old fashioned rolled oats
- 2 teaspoons of cinnamon
- 1 2/3 cup of sliced almonds
- 1/3 cup of peanut oil
- 1/3 cup of honey
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup of dried cranberries
- Stir together the oats, cinnamon and almonds.
- In a small bowl mix the oil, honey and vanilla. Toss together with the oat mixture.
- Spread evenly on 2 lightly oiled jelly roll pans. Bake at 325ºF. for 10 minutes. Stir, then bake for 5-10 minutes more, until golden brown.
- Combine the granola with the cranberries.
- Keeps a month in airtight container.
Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
| Amount Per Serving:|
| Calories|| 608.67 kcal|
| % Daily Value*|
| Total Fat 28.85 g|| 44.4%|
| Saturated Fat 3.63 g|| 18.2%|
| Trans Fat 0.0 g|
| Cholesterol 0.0 mg|| 0|
| Sodium 3.73 mg|| 0.2%|
| Total Carbohydrate 83.22 g|| 27.7%|
| Dietary Fiber 10.43 g|| 41.7%|
| Sugars 37.23 g|
| Protein 12.82 g|
| Vitamin A 0.01 %|| Vitamin C 0.21 %|
| Calcium 10.68 %|| Iron 20.78 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
© 2022 Copyright © 2014-2020 . All Rights Reserved. BeckiesKitchen.com