- 4 1/2 pounds corned beef, rinsed
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup apricot preserves
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat a large pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place corned beef in dish and add water. Cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake for 2 hours; drain liquid.
- In a small bowl combine apricot preserves, brown sugar, and soy sauce.
- Spread the apricot mixture evenly over the corned beef. Bake uncovered at 350°F 25 to 30 more minutes, or until the meat is tender; basting occasionally with pan drippings.
- Slice corned beef across grain and serve.
- Yield: 7 servings
Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
| Amount Per Serving:|
| Calories|| 751.12 kcal|
| % Daily Value*|
| Total Fat 47.64 g|| 73.3%|
| Saturated Fat 14.06 g|| 70.3%|
| Trans Fat 0.0 g|
| Cholesterol 157.46 mg|| 52.5%|
| Sodium 3823.97 mg|| 159.3%|
| Total Carbohydrate 36.23 g|| 12.1%|
| Dietary Fiber 0.17 g|| 0.7%|
| Sugars 24.88 g|
| Protein 43.52 g|
| Vitamin A 0.51 %|| Vitamin C 91.95 %|
| Calcium 3.64 %|| Iron 29.19 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
© 2021 Copyright © 2014-2020 . All Rights Reserved. BeckiesKitchen.com