Jump to recipe
Glazed Cocktail Links
Save to BigOven
- 1 jar (12 oz) currant jelly
- 1/2 cup Gulden’s Spicy Brown Mustard
- 2 pkgs (12 oz each) Hebrew National Beef Polish Cocktail Links
- Stir jelly and mustard in large saucepan until combined. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat and cook 10 minutes, or until sauce thickens, stirring several times.
- Add links and stir to coat with sauce. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 10 minutes, or until links are hot, stirring several times.
Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
| Amount Per Serving:|
| Calories|| 476.24 kcal|
| % Daily Value*|
| Total Fat 9.28 g|| 14.3%|
| Saturated Fat 3.46 g|| 17.3%|
| Trans Fat 0.43 g|
| Cholesterol 107.16 mg|| 35.7%|
| Sodium 505.21 mg|| 21.1%|
| Total Carbohydrate 60.58 g|| 20.2%|
| Dietary Fiber 2.18 g|| 8.7%|
| Sugars 41.53 g|
| Protein 38.29 g|
| Vitamin A 0.55 %|| Vitamin C 8.42 %|
| Calcium 5.87 %|| Iron 24.85 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
© 2022 Copyright © 2014-2020 . All Rights Reserved. BeckiesKitchen.com