Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 clove garlic finely chopped
- 1 loaf French bread or Italian bread about 12" long, halved lengthwise
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese shredded about 2 oz
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese grated
In small bowl, blend butter and garlic. Evenly spread bread with garlic mixture, then sprinkle with cheeses.
On baking sheet, arrange bread and bake 10 minutes or until bread is golden and cheeses are melted.
Slice and serve.
Makes 2 servings.
Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
Garlic Cheese Bread
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.