28 February, 2018
- 3/4 cup garbanzo flour
- 1/3 cup nutritional yeast (found in health food stores)
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons steak sauce or vegetarian Worcestershire sauce
In 2-quart saucepan, combine all ingredients except broth and steak sauce. Toast over medium heat, stirring, about 2 minutes.
Gradually whisk broth and steak sauce or Worcestershire into flour mixture. Cook, stirring, until smooth and thickened. Serve immediately.
Total Calories Per 2 Tablespoons Serving: 35
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0.11 g||0.2%|
|Saturated Fat 0.01 g||0.1%|
|Sodium 60.97 mg||2.5%|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.14 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.72 g||2.9%|
|Sugars 0.29 g|
|Protein 1.52 g|
|Vitamin A 0.08 %||Vitamin C 0.25 %|
|Calcium 0.27 %||Iron 1.15 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn commissions from qualifying purchases made through the following links.