- 4 large eggs lightly beaten
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine melted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Cooking Spray
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Mix in order given. Do not over-beat.
- Grease 9 x 13-inch pan or baking dish with cooking spray. Heat pan in oven before adding ingredients.
- Bake 40 minutes at 375°.
- Cut in squares. Serve with hot syrup. Sprinkle lightly with powdered sugar if desired.
Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!