Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
Servings: 48 tablespoons
- 3 jalapeno peppers seeded and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 green bell pepper coarsely chopped
- 3 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 pkg. liquid fruit pectin 6 oz pkg.
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
Process jalapenos and bell pepper in a food processor until smooth.
Combine pepper puree, sugar and vinegar in a non-aluminum pan. Bring to a boil over medium high heat. Stir constantly. Boil 3 minutes; stir in pectin and lime juice. Boil, stirring constantly, 1 minute. Remove from heat and skim off foam with a metal spoon.
Pour into hot sterilized canning jars, filling to 1/4" from top; wipe jar rims. Cover at once with metal lids.
Screw on bands; cool. Store in refrigerator.
Makes 3 half pints. (Approx 48 servings of 1 tablespoon each)
Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
Fiery ‘Fridgerator Jelly
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.