- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1-1/4 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup eggnog
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 325°F (165°C).
- Combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Mix well with a wire whisk and set aside.
- Cream sugar and butter until it forms a grainy paste. Stir in eggnog, vanilla, and egg yolks. Beat at medium speed until smooth. Add flour mixture and beat at low speed just until combined.
- Drop cookie dough by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets, 1 inch apart. Sprinkle lightly with nutmeg. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until bottoms turn light brown.
Remember, cooking times may vary depending on ovens, so test doneness before stated cooking times.
More recipes you might like:
Nutritional values listed may vary from final results depending on actual measurements and brands used to prepare the recipe.
| Amount Per Serving:|
| Calories|| 95.71 kcal|
| % Daily Value*|
| Total Fat 4.29 g|| 6.6%|
| Saturated Fat 2.63 g|| 13.2%|
| Trans Fat 0.16 g|
| Cholesterol 20.37 mg|| 6.8%|
| Sodium 13.12 mg|| 0.5%|
| Total Carbohydrate 13.34 g|| 4.4%|
| Dietary Fiber 0.25 g|| 1%|
| Sugars 7.26 g|
| Protein 1.13 g|
| Vitamin A 4.14 %|| Vitamin C 0.06 %|
| Calcium 1.79 %|| Iron 2.3 %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
© 2021 Copyright © 2014-2020 . All Rights Reserved. BeckiesKitchen.com